Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Am Murfe, Hear Me Bark

I read something very disturbing a few weeks ago and I'll admit that it left me bark-free. Check it out but please know that it's quite disturbing:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/03/nyregion/03debark.html?sudsredirect=true

If you're not internet savvy like myself and were unable to open the link well you are lucky because quite honestly it's one of the most disturbing articles that I have read since downloading the NYTimes app to my iPhone tm (product placement). I will share the morbid details.

New Yorkers are muting their dogs permanently through surgery. Can you believe it? I mean I guess I can after all they did take me lucky charms a few months back. While I am still protesting that injustice this seems even more smarmy!

These supposed dog lovers are silencing their dogs for better housing and to appease co'op boards. What is the world coming to I ask? Why are vets performing these cruel procedures? When did dogs lose the rights of free speech? I ask the dogs around the country to stand up and bark about this. This is our issue and now is the time for a puppy revolution...Roe vs. Woof!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment