Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Puppy Mills

I was just reading about puppy mills and it made me sick to my stomach. In fact, I puked over it (Mom held my ears) and I didn't immediately eat what I had puked. That goes to show you how disgusted I was. I'm not cool with puppy mills! I can't say much more than that because it's a sensitive subject and because I can't really read but my Mom told me they are bad.

Another thing that's bad is Tigers! They cheat on their wives and then try to cover up the truth with gas guzzling SUVs and 9 irons. Maybe he should have been neutered like me? I haven't wanted to hump a leg since.

Not that I had a choice in the matter! My Mom tells me it's the law but I wonder? I was reviewing her bank statements and I see that she paid for my operation! How is this legal? I liken it to a Mafia style hit where they take away something you love to keep you in line. 'In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns' (Fabrizio, Godfather 1972)

Which brings me back to what's really on my mind...Puppy Illiteracy. It's not right! Wait no that's not what I started talking about is it?

Sorry, I'm all over the place but my Mom just gave me my monthly flea pill and it always makes me a little loopy!

Gotta go as it's time for The View. Joy Behar makes me giggle:)

Next time on the DLog: My thoughts on Meredith Baxter-Birney sexuality and other hot topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment