Monday, November 30, 2009

Curb Your Dog

What does C+U+R+B_Y+O+U+R_D+O+G spell?

Maybe I'm too young to understand but it sounds kinda cruel to me. Curb your dog??? Park your pet owner, how do you like them apples! My Mom tells me it's a public service announcement. Well I have a PSA for all of you and it goes like this...

Pick up your dog's poo! As a little guy with his nose to the pavement I cannot tell you how many times I have nearly stepped in your pup's poo. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it but my Mom, well she's one of those OCD types (over cleanly dogowner). She will hose me down for one wrong step and then try to keep me off the furniture. The same furniture that she welcomed me on when she made me her dog (talk about mixed messages).

So Please for the love of Murf clean up after your pooch.

Thx,
Murfe Finbar

In loving memory of J.J. Perez

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Murf. But what do you recommend an old lady dog do to keep from stumbling and accidentally stepping in her own poo? It's a conundrum. Also, please tell the humans to stop peeing on the buildings so dogs have to walk in it. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like she's got Cat-attacks. I saw Dr. Oz talk about this on Oprah last summer. She gave the lady a car and that seemed to solve the problem.

    Don't get me started about human's peeing in public, don't even get me started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murfe - My mom doesn't even let me walk outside yet, except for our backyard - WTF is up with that!? She's like, "you have to have all of your shots before I can put you down on the ground." I'm a DOG for Allah sakes!! Although, I did drink my big sisters pee this morning, so maybe she has a point and is protecting me... Advice for your friend, please.

    Oh, and another thing... I STILL have to use my mom's email address. She said I can't have my own until I'm 6 months old. This is why I keep going #2 in the house - I'll show her...

    Your friend,
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Feedback Roxy!

    I sense that you are mad as heck and your not going to take it anymore. Keep up the fight. If you don't roll over for your rights who's gonna?

    I also like your passive aggressive potty style. It's good for you and it's good for Stanley Steamer Carpet Cleaner (tm).

    - Stanley Steamer the home of the NOQ NO OBLIGATION QUOTE. Call us today at 1-800-STEAMING

    ReplyDelete