Friday, November 27, 2009

The Birds and the Bee by Murf E

Hey Gang,

I know I owe you a couple more D-Logs about my problems with Obama's health care plan but I've got a bone to pick!

Last night I asked my Mom about the birds and the bees. That's cool right? I should totally ask my Mom about that, after all that's what she's there for right? Well that and to pick up my poop. Don't get me wrong, she's doing OK. I got no problems with her. What I have a problem with is her response to my question.

What does she say... She says you're too young to know about the birds and the bees. Are you kidding me??? I'M A DOG! Doesn't that mean anything to her? Seriously, I used to be quite the man around town. I don't like to brag but I had a lot going on down there if you get my drift. Tragically that all went away a few weeks ago. Yeah, my manhood was taken from me too soon! No one asked me. What do you ladies say...'My body my choice'?

Nope, not for me! I don't know who stole my sack but it's gone. I contacted my lawyer and he told me that's the law. What???? Seriously, they can make me a eunuch without my consent? I used to be a soprano and now I'm a frickin falsetto! It's not right, it just isn't. So who should I blame??? Obama, that's who! Until he fixes the healthcare system I refuse to pay my pooperty tax. I'll show him!

Wow, I am totally barking at the moon here but can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment