Sunday, November 8, 2009

CBass

Hey puppy loving party people!

So last night my friend Chelsea Bass and her friend came over. She is wicked cool and smells like a girl. So anyways we are kickin it on the couch when she decides to start a fire. I bark at her maybe once or twice, "CBass (that's what I call her), I wouldn't do that if I were you!"

She completely ignores me and start fiddling around with the fireplace. So now I get up in her grill and say, "RUFF RUFF RUFF" but still nothing. Apparently she's not fluent in Chi-Weenie but at least I got her attention. So I say to her real slow, "CBass, seriously don't burn my Mom's house down. That would not be cool and I am barking from experience here. I mean seriously you should see how she treats me when I poop on the rug!"

Peace Out,
Murf

No comments:

Post a Comment