Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PPPR: Puffs Plus Puppy Review continued...

So last night Mom fell asleep before me. That almost never happens on account of she is the nervous type or so she tell me. I think she's a vampire cuz they are very hot right now! But I digress.

Anyways, I'm checking the perimeter of the bedroom when this box catches my eye. At first I think it's a portable toilet paper dispenser and am instantly amazed. Why didn't I think of that? I should have invented that! So I sneak over there and give a quick sniff as it may be a BSB (bed-side bomb). It smells similar to the TP that I love so but there's something extra so I give it a quick taste. OMG, that's good, really good. Tastes like TP with an Alfredo sauce baked in!

My next thought is, 'how do I get this entire stash into my secret lair without waking mom?' so I set my plan into action. I do a quick drive by to make sure my mom is still asleep and she is! Next I try to figure out how to pick up the whole box and stash it somewhere so I push it off the bed side table and it's a full box (JACKPOT!!!!).

Now I start eating it right out of the box. Wow, that's good eats. Uh oh, here comes Mom. I'll finish this on the flip side...

No comments:

Post a Comment