Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I'm Thankful for by Murf E Finbar

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I haven't written sooner but Mom was punishing me:( I ate an entire garbage bag full of garbage (I'd do it again in a heartbeat).

Dog oh dog was it good! There were two meat trays, a bag of moldy pita bread, a couple of wine corks (red and white...you know how I love varietals), a plastic bag with a whisper of Triscuits (tm), and 4 sausage flavored paper towels. (SIDE NOTE: If I was the president of a paper towel company I would only make sausage flavored towels. It's kinda like post-it notes...'why didn't I think of that?') It was the equivalent of 7 all you can eat buffets Vegas Style for a dog. And as you may or may not know, I'M A DOG!

I have to run now cuz I have the runs:( As great as that feast was I'll be honest with you, it's giving me colon blow.

That's the poop for now brown cow,
Murfe

No comments:

Post a Comment