Sunday, November 22, 2009

Someone Stole My Sack (and other issues I have with the Obama health care plan)

My person or pupson has been desecrated! The other day I am 'tending to' myself when something feels different. It's not that it feels different but more so that there's less to 'tend to' which is frightening prospect because I read in GQ that size does matter (I don't know what it means either).

At first I think I've lost weight cuz I've been training and they tell me you lose fat before you build muscle. That is cool with me but I need to investigate it further so I try to look back there and next thing you know I'm chasing my tail. (I know typical dog move right???) Well this went on for a good 20 minutes with no success until I got dizzy and fell off the bed. Once I came to I had forgotten what I was investigating...

I know, 'get to the point Murf'. Bear with me cuz I'm a Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment