Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PPPR: Puffs Plus Puppy Review

Yum, I love tissues especially Puffs Plus with lotion. This is my first PCR post (Puppy Customer Review) so listen up!

I used to be strictly a toilet paper kind of dog. Toilet paper is like an "all you can eat buffet" for a little guy like me. First I will just have a taste and then rip it into bite size pieces that I like to leave around the house usually in areas that my mom has recently vacuumed. She seems to enjoy it too as she always stops what she is doing to help me clean up my feast. The other day I tried a new TP recipe that I call the "Foot Long". This is the perfect recipe for an on the go guy such as myself. You simply take the edge of the TP and walk gently with it in your mouth so as not to tear it from the roll. I super sized my Foot Long. Took it out of my Mom's bathroom into the hall, around the corner, down Rebecca's hall and almost made it to the sliding glass door before Rebecca stopped me. She told me it was not a foot long but I'm not sure she knows how long a foot is either so we agreed to disagree.

I know what you're thinking, 'Wait Murf, I thought you were going to give us your review of Puff's Plus tissues?' Well I'm getting to that.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment