Friday, November 20, 2009

PPPR: Puffs Plus Puppy Review Part 3

Ok, it's me Murf again. Mom is sleeping and she doesn't know how to puppy proof her laptop so here I am again with more of the real poop! Now where did I leave off?

Oh that's right, I had just started enjoying my first tissue when it dawns on me that if I'm gonna do it up I should do it right. I proceed to take several tissues out of the box and hide them around the bedroom for later. Then I want to surprise mom with my mad art skills. So I take several more tissues and start tearing them up on her bed cause she looks kind of cold and sometimes tissues should be seen not eaten. I craft a delightful puppy paper mache. Unfortunately, I don't own a camera and Mom never puts down her iPhone so I was unable to capture the moment.

Back to the review, I really do enjoy Puffs Plus with Lotion. It tastes great with no paper after taste and soft... don't get me started. Unfortunately, the tissue industry is not required to place nutritional info on the box which I find disturbing as I plan to make this a staple of my diet. That brings me to my only issue with the tissue and that's the calories. Now as I said they don't list that info but I'm a pretty buff dude and well in the few days I've been eating them I feel a little bloated. I read in O by Oprah (product placement) that eating paper towels leads to water retention but was surprised to find it in a tissue.

Stop right there, I know what you are thinking. Murf, you eat garbage off the street. Don't tell us you are concerned about calories? Well yeah that's true but lets face facts, I'm not getting any younger. I am knocking on the door of 7 months! I won't have this puppy breath forever so I need to start watching what I eat.

Here's the bottom line: Puffs Plus w Lotion gets two dewclaws up from this pup!

Stay tuned for my next D-Log Blog Series...wait for it...HAVE YOU SEEN MY SACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment