Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eeewww (Part 3 of Murfe's issues with Obama's HC Plan)

This morning I'm giving my mom a kiss when all of a sudden WHAMMY!!! She licks my face...EEEEWWWWW!!!! Yes, on the surface that sounds like a double standard mostly because I eat garbage off the street and such but let's look at it from my point of view (approx. 11 inches off the ground).

I have been licking people's faces for a good 7 months now and well I'm pretty good at it (what we call a professional around the dog park). And that's not all I've been licking butt (no pun intended) this is a family blog. Now my Mom on the other paw? Well she had no technique. It was almost as if she was doing it just to get me to stop licking her and lets face it that's not why you lick someone's face now is it? It made me feel dirty.

But lets look at the most important piece of this story...she's been fighting some kind or respiratory thing for at least two months now. She has no business licking my face. She showed little regard for my PIS (puppy immune system) and let's not forget she's got a health insurance!

'Wait, Murf, you've got health insurance right?' No I don't! Why you ask? I recently posed the same question to Mr. Obama and do you know what he said? "You're a dog!" Oh no he didn't, he's going to use my words against me? He may have won big at the polls but he won't get my pup-ular vote.

NEXT TIME ON THE DLOG: SAY NO TO THE PUBLIC OPTION AND EMBRACE THE PUPPY OPTION

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed on Murfe's Paw DLog (dog blog) are those of Murfe Finbar Dolan and are in no way representative of my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment